US: Dexter Season 8 (contains spoilers)

Soldato
Sunday, June 30th

Looks like it could be a great conclusion to a brilliant series. Sure it has its ups and downs, but I've always thought it awesome.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking forward to it, although I would say that the most recent seasons seem to have lost something (can't put my finger on what), that made the first 4 series absoulutely compulsive viewing. So probably a good time to end it as I don't know how much more mileage is left in the story and characters.

Be tough to see 2 of my favourite shows, Breaking Bad and Dexter finish after their forth coming seasons!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

One of the Morgan family is going to die. There's only so long the weird pseudo-sexual hatred can go on, even if Deb has gone bat **** crazy

Soldato
OMG! This looks like it's going to be another amazing season!

They could say make another season beyound this one, with Deb falling of the rails and with Dexter's life being turned upside down 'yet again' another season would be easy!

How are they going to rap this up in only 10 episodes!!

Soldato
I haven't really been following the buildup to this series, but I guess that the twisty part at the end of the episode, was a proper twist and not something that was well documented, because I get a feeling it could be, quite interesting indeed..

Back
Top Bottom