The Caped Crusader: Nolan's Third Batman?

Associate
Would take that with a pinch of salt to be honest, this was the last statement from WB studio bosses regarding a new batman film.

"We have no idea where Chris is going with this. ... We haven't had any conversations with him about it."

Apparently they don't even know if Nolan wants to do a third film, although more than likely with the money its made. Cher isn't top of my list as catwoman but we'll see what comes of it.

Soldato
To be honest, when I first read that Cher was Nolan's first choice, I was iffy.. But I felt the same about Ledger as the Joker, so I'll reserve ALL judgement until later on.

If Nolan is directing though, it'll be superb. ;)

Soldato
OP
I read somewhere before as well that people were worried when Ledger was announced and look how that turned out. I've got faith in Nolan to come up with the the goods again.

On the other hand he could be a closet Cher fan, love her music, and is therefore is desperate to fit her into one of his films. :(

:p

Last edited:
Associate
I still think he should do the Knightfall arc

cher as catwoman sounds pretty ridiculous. Catwoman is supposed to be a bit of a risque love interest. Cher is not hot.

To me thats like if he had cast Michael Jackson as the joker

Associate
Why do the riddler, catwoman and penguin again? Let's have Black Mask, Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Clayface, Hush, Talia A'l Ghul, Manbat - there's so many other characters to choose from...

Cher as Catwoman? Not unless she's playing Selina Kyle as an older woman but that wouldn't fit with the story arc we have now....

Depp as riddler? Not sure...he'd be good as Mad Hatter though.

Back
Top Bottom