Wasteland Mod - Arma 2

Associate
Guys you should come and try out the Wasteland mod. It's like Dayz but without the zombies.

All you need is Arma 2 Combined Operations and if you wan't the details skins you need the Czech Republic pack.

It's a good laugh and great cos people work together.

Last edited:
Associate
what do i search in the arma filter? i searched wasteland but it never returned any searches. would love to play it as pvp is the best part of dayz

Soldato
Looks good
gooneh why you change your dayz sig bro?

End of an era :(

No mate, I look at it as a taste of whats to come and the Beginning . Dayz has pretty much summed up the type of game I’d like….. FPS/SIM/MMO/RPG….. with zombies :D. Once they sort the tent duping our I’m back on it!

Tbh some Arma PvP sounds very good as that’s what most of us did was to camp in Electro. Will take a look at this. Tho I will be honest our clan is all enjoying the hell out of CSGO so will stick with that for a while.

DayZ is dead, long live...errr...I dunno something else.

Come play GO with us mate, we're gona get a few 5v5 mixes over the weekend and sort a few teams based on skill and time commitments.

Whatever they call the standalone. Im guessing 'DayZ, the game'. Im interested in this sort of thing, ill give it a go.

This.

Associate
Come play GO with us mate, we're gona get a few 5v5 mixes over the weekend and sort a few teams based on skill and time commitments.

Might do, enjoying BF3 again with BadBoy and Furyus at the minute. I know it's only £12 but I'm trying not to spend (I'd rather get a new PSU). If it went on offer though, that might be another story. Might be on mumble this eve, depends on whether the better half has plans for me or not.

Caporegime
well been on the wasteland sandbox one very good fun :D

50 people on proper warzone :cool:

got chased from electra to near berizhino earlier . on my own they had a land rover 3 in i jumped out ruined them all then looted em :p videod it will be on my channel later .

Back
Top Bottom