Sony ericsson MW600 bluetooth driver for Windows 7 ?

Associate
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a driver for this bluetooth stereo headset so I can use it with my Win7 netbook.

Win 7 currently sees it, gives it the correct name and then reports it cannot find drivers online. No drivers came with it and I have not been able to locate any on the se website.

Thanks
RB

Associate
I got it to work

Just bought one of those and was dismayed to discover that it didn't work with my laptop because Win7 doesn't have a driver for it.

Windows did, however, give me 3 possible action center solutions to choose from. It suggested I needed an updated adapter driver, as well as one for the device. One sent me off to Broadcom, the other to Lenovo. I downloaded the broadcom driver which looked like it was going to work, but the most I could get out of it was standard hands-free which produced phone quality audio, which sucked.

I uninstall it all and tried the lenovo driver and voila! Everything working, Media Player track name is displayed on the OLED screen, I can play/pause etc - fabulous. At the time of writing the only thing I have left to test is a simultaneous connection to my phone so I can handle calls while listening to music on my laptop.

'ere be the driver that works, and seems to include both 32bit and 64bit software:

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/7zbv14ww.exe

Back
Top Bottom