NZB Index Sites

Associate
Hello,

Can anyone recommend some free nzb index sites?

orlydb seems to link me to a pay site and binsearch is the only other free one I know.

Thanks.

Associate
I know you said you wanted free, I signed up for Astraweb at xmas because torrenting was blocked at my uni. I was in the same boat as you and wanted free indexing however I paid the £7 to NZBMatrix and have never looked back, to me it's the demonoid of NZBs.

Soldato
My main issue with NZBMatrix is that they lack a decent way to select multiple things. You have to download each thing as its own NZB (although they did use to have a queue thing set up to allow grouping up to 10 files into a single NZB, but this has been removed). Where as binsearch.info I can browse for something and just click a tick box on as many results as I want and get a NZB file containing everything I selected.

Permabanned
Then just set sabnzb up to read from the rss and bookmark anything you want, same goes for newzbin.

The easiest possible way of using usenet and if anyone disagrees they have never used it this way.

It does everything for you.

Soldato
My main issue with NZBMatrix is that they lack a decent way to select multiple things. You have to download each thing as its own NZB (although they did use to have a queue thing set up to allow grouping up to 10 files into a single NZB, but this has been removed). Where as binsearch.info I can browse for something and just click a tick box on as many results as I want and get a NZB file containing everything I selected.

One less click with Nzbmatrix then no? If you just click on the nzb then down it comes and you should have your download folder as your sab watched folder so they're imported automatically. Or if you use FF get nzbdstatus which adds a button to nzbmatrix and most other sites for sab to fetch it itself, even neater.

Back
Top Bottom