• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

-== OcUK Extreme GeForce GTX 280 Amazing Deal! ==-

Soldato
OP
so what happens when they have all sold out? is this it no more 280s for sale on ocuk.. are they getting discontinued? yewen?

They were discontinued after the last offer, we just managed to get these in stock.

There will be no more after this, the cards are more expensive for us to buy than the 285.

Permabanned
wtf that price didnt last did it :( there i was umming and arring and now theyve gone up to £241

I KNEW I should have JUST CLICKED THE GOD DAMN BUY BUTTON

Permabanned
OH WELL THAT DECIDES IT FOR ME GUESS I WONT BE HAVING ONE AFTER ALL :(

SEE'ING AS THESE ARE HIGHER PRICE NOW DO WE GET TO KNOW WHAT MAKE WE ARE GETTING IF WE ORDER

Soldato
OP
If anyone wants one at this price there really are only a handful left, the next stock in will be slightly higher priced still.

Soldato
I am glad the price has gone up. It means if sod's law strikes and I receive a faulty card (again) I might be able to get a replacement.

Still a great deal at £241.

Associate
It is a good price but £218 10 minutes ago would have been better eh :(

I guess thats what I get for being very tired when I looked at this offer last night and deciding if they were still on offer when I woke up, I'd buy one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom