TJ07 HDD Cage

Soldato
Another option are these SST-CFP52B but they are very scarce.

1228785235.jpg

Would this fit in an akasa eclipse?

Associate
What fans are on that rad matey?

Oh heck what rad and what fittings are you using too, i like the way you have mounted the rad, it looks great!

Hi ConTRo13R,

The 3 fans you can see are Zalman ZF1225ASH.

The rad(s) are PA120.3 sandwiched by gasket to PA120.2 on the other side.

I have 2 Yate Loon SL's on the other side.

Fittings are Fesser and the right angles on the rad are rotary 1/2" barbs.

The Zalmans are controlled by a akasa fan control jr in the front bay, the yates run at 12v all the time as they are very quiet.

Last edited:
Associate
Well my plan has worked :)

Using the original TJ07 harddrive cages I have suspended them on scythe hard drive2 rubber mounts giving me 6 vibration free well cooled drives.

Outside:
outsidej.jpg

Scythe Hard Drive2:
rubbera.jpg

Inside:
insiden.jpg

I then modded the pc343 bays by bending them in slightly and drilling and tapping a fixing hole to look like this:

pc343.jpg

And then fixed them in:

finishedy.jpg

And made sure they fitted to make a clean flat look:

finished2.jpg

Hope you like it as its a very easy mod.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Lol trust me its not easy access ;)

To remove it, it will be a screw driver in a cloth as to not damage the case. You have to prise it out.

Would have been better if it was held madnetically to the front of the cage, wouldnt need to be anything strong so no risk of damage.

Soldato
You guys got all yours sorted and mine are still sitting in there roasting away :p

Only way I could put a fan in the front of mine is to move my res's but unsure where I could move them to..

Might just let the hdd's cook for the mean time, they are in a nice spot anyway!

EDIT: meant to say, all cases looking VERY nice :) Good modding on the silverstone racks Deadman

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks dude :)

Hmm.. perhaps you could make an L shaped bracket that comes off the motherboard tray which you can attached those EK res backets too.

Then use one of the CFP52B's.

Looks like the easiest option to me.

Soldato
Not a bad idea mate though at the moment might review how I got everything and try find a better all round solution, having the two cylinder res's is my downfall at the moment..

Back
Top Bottom