• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Exactly, its about enjoying the game. Not 20 people spawn raping the other 10 team members to defeat.

There are stats. Points, KDR, whatever, people enjoy padding them at the loss of enjoying the game. Seriously i must've come across about 5 Medics today in different games of Rush who were just camping with an M60 in an attempt to pick off people who are actually trying to do the objective. Not working as a team since most of them never went within half a mile of a dead ally, just boosting KDR.

Soldato
Every game i played tonight involved teamstacking. The moment one team looked like it was going to win there was a mass exodus to that side. All for what? 200 points? PATHETIC!

One game had 21 vs 11. I dont do this and as such i was on the receving end of endless spawn rape.

You know what makes it even worse? The people who try and defend it as a legitimate way to play the game.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

</rant>

Just don't spawn.

Soldato
There are stats. Points, KDR, whatever, people enjoy padding them at the loss of enjoying the game. Seriously i must've come across about 5 Medics today in different games of Rush who were just camping with an M60 in an attempt to pick off people who are actually trying to do the objective. Not working as a team since most of them never went within half a mile of a dead ally, just boosting KDR.

Yeah, i hate that. Im usualy trying to defend/attack and give ammo. Or repair tanks. Hardly played as medic or recon.

I need to play with more team minded people such as yourself :cool:

Associate
This game is in serious danger of going the way of MW2 and becoming a bit of a joke IMO.

I like a bit of a challenge in my gaming and fun team play but when there are squads and individuals with overpowered weapons running about , I mean sniper kills with shotguns across the map for example :rolleyes:. It all gets a bit childish.

D/K ratios are all that matter to most people and they will do anything including padding to keep theirs healthy. There is little teamplay because of this which is a pity as to me this is what this game should be about. Would anyone actually miss their stats if they weren't there ?

The way the game is made is obviously to blame and people will exploit the exploits. I find the more I play the more disinterested I'm getting. Good rounds are getting few and far between my most enjoyable games coming on private clan servers sad to say.

I really hope DICE address these issues as the game started off brilliantly but is degrading fast into a bit of a circus as people are working out the games shortfalls to amass the most points.

Less like Battlefield and more like Unreal Tournament ??.

Man of Honour
This game is in serious danger of going the way of MW2 and becoming a bit of a joke IMO.

I like a bit of a challenge in my gaming and fun team play but when there are squads and individuals with overpowered weapons running about , I mean sniper kills with shotguns across the map for example :rolleyes:. It all gets a bit childish.

D/K ratios are all that matter to most people and they will do anything including padding to keep theirs healthy. There is little teamplay because of this which is a pity as to me this is what this game should be about. Would anyone actually miss their stats if they weren't there ?

The way the game is made is obviously to blame and people will exploit the exploits. I find the more I play the more disinterested I'm getting. Good rounds are getting few and far between my most enjoyable games coming on private clan servers sad to say.

I really hope DICE address these issues as the game started off brilliantly but is degrading fast into a bit of a circus as people are working out the games shortfalls to amass the most points.

Less like Battlefield and more like Unreal Tournament ??.

To be fair, the game hasn't been out for long. In time (with luck) the patches will resolve most of this. More people will have all the unlocks too so they won't be quite as bothered about stats and will be more interested in having a good game.

Soldato
To be fair, the game hasn't been out for long. In time (with luck) the patches will resolve most of this. More people will have all the unlocks too so they won't be quite as bothered about stats and will be more interested in having a good game.

Thats very optimistic...

The way i see it, new players will be ****ed over non-stop by high ranks purely because of the unlocks which are excessive in amount. You barely get any choice to begin with.

People will always stat pad no matter what. Reaching max rank won't change that. The sheer number of people who don't try and push in to defuse or set a charge is astounding. And team stacking is just ridiculous. I remember 1 game a few days ago where some player swapped to the winning team 4 times in a row over the course of my gaming, normally right at the end unless things were obviously going bad.

uv

uv

Soldato
AAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Just got three defib kills in one game, and one of them was a defib vs knife fight.. it was just pure, unadulterated humiliation :D

Associate
Kicked and banned(punkbuster bans too :D) our first hackers today.

AM SHAEGAR - spawning on top of chimneys and wall hack .
and Pro Pwnd666 - blatent Aim bot.

and for all of the peeps moaning, I feel your pain but post on ea forums as posting here wont do any good. We the players dont tell them whats wrong, it wont get fixed.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hate it when people kill me and my team as we are spawning on parachutes :(

If thats happening in game im in, i will wait till i can spawn, if i carnt spawn i find another game, rather than get raped by shotgun toting snipers:p thats the best thing to do as it leaves the other team twiddling there thumbs, wondering why the other team has left them to it

Associate
I can see were people are coming from, when saying that people care to much about KD and will not play as a team or efficiently to keep their KD Ratio check...

However it's the way people play, if your playing on a Public server you have to expect that, they bought the game, they can play how they like... If that means playing to have the achievement of having a good KDR then so be it... If you are that bothered about the fact that people on a public server are not playing the way you like, the join a Clan, and do Clan matches...

I however, like my KD to be 2+, but i dont jeperdise the teams objectives by camping and not arming the MCOM etc...

All im saying is that if you are going to playing on Public servers, you have to expect selfish players...

Associate
Things for me are starting to pick up now. I am more used to the gameplay as well as getting more useful unlocks, although I encountered my first cheater last night. Some guy finished the game with 35 kills 2 deaths. His main weapon was a grenade launcher and he could hit you from a great distance always bang on target. Even if you were behind cover he always seemed to know where you were. I even went sniper at one point and hid in some random bush at the side of their base in the hills and he knew where I was straight away and killed me in 1 shot of his grenade launcher.

I also agree about team balance. More often than not I always seem to be on the losing team and it's only then you look at the score board and see that most of the high ranks on one team and the lower ranks on the other.

Back
Top Bottom