*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Unfortunately not, there is a sofa on the other side of the room which is attached to the wall haha. Even if i switched it round i think my head would hit the bookshelf whilst sitting on the sofa.

Why do i need a book shelf? Uni students never read their books any way ;) hahah

May try and unbolt the sofa so i can try and switch it round, just dont wanna damage the wall/ sofa!

Associate
That is a brilliant idea actually, may have to give it ago. Get quite a lot of sun through the window so would have to see what its like.

Will get a measuring tape off a flat mate and measure it up! :p

I CANT wait for when im older, so i can have a dedicated computer/game room like some of the people in this thread. I almost dribble at some of the setups in this thread haha.

Associate
My updated desk :D

DeskReal.jpg

DeskClose.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Your arse must love the sound from those speakers... thought about raising them up so that the sound stage is at ear height?

Associate
Not really to be honest. They are old things and I am thinking of getting some smaller ones to sit on my desk soon.....when I get some money ;)

That's the reason I changed mine, just nowhere I could put my old Wharfedales (and they were getting on a bit!).

I was amazed at how much difference lifting the sound stage made!

Back
Top Bottom