The New Cases Gallery

Soldato
My custom CM-690 II Adv. side panel. Looks so much better in the flesh but I am limited by camera right now. I will get some better images at some point. Question is now, do I get cathods or LEDs?

EDIT: And yes that probably is dust on the front panel, but its not as visible with my eyes. Stupid flash and non-natural lighting :(

Nice job on the window :)

Associate
System Spec:
CM Cosmos S
CM 1100watt PSU
Intel Skulltrail Motherboard
2x Intel QX9775 Quad Core Extreme CPU’s (Socket 771)
Zotac 9800GX2
4GM RAM

Watercooling:
By me :)

skulltrail_oc_1.jpg

skulltrail_oc_2.jpg

skulltrail_oc_3.jpg

Permabanned
Very nice coolmeister, not liking those air vents, looks a tad like one of those alien cases.

Got no complaints with the internals though!

Kudos for actually modding a MONITOR into the drive bay :)

Associate
Built this yesterday.

Spec

Intel Core i7 2600K -3.4Ghz Quad Core, 8Mb Cache, HT - Overclocked 4.8Ghz
Corsair Hydro H70 High-performance CPU Cooler
Asus Sabertooth P67 - Rev3
8Gb (2x4Gb) Corsair Vengeance, DDR3, 1600Mhz
BFG GeForce GTX 285 OC
Corsair 600T Case
Corsair 1000W HX Series PSU
Samsung Blu-Ray-Rom

sdc10945w.jpg

Man of Honour
Built this yesterday.

Spec

Intel Core i7 2600K -3.4Ghz Quad Core, 8Mb Cache, HT - Overclocked 4.8Ghz
Corsair Hydro H70 High-performance CPU Cooler
Asus Sabertooth P67 - Rev3
8Gb (2x4Gb) Corsair Vengeance, DDR3, 1600Mhz
BFG GeForce GTX 285 OC
Corsair 600T Case
Corsair 1000W HX Series PSU
Samsung Blu-Ray-Rom

sdc10945w.jpg

Hi mate,

What are the temps like & how is the noise levels, any rattles, hums etc as well?

Are you generally pleased with the case?

Associate
The case is very good imo, it was a plesure to build and very easy to route cables to keep tidy. It is pretty quiet, I think most the noise if from the H70 fans if anything. No rattles or hums, eveything is in solid so nothing moves.

I've got one issue with temps which should be sorted tomorrow. Asus recomend fitting a fan on the MB if you don't have a down blowing cpu cooler. Both the PCIe sensors go red when gaming 60-61c.

These are the temps 5mins later.

capture2ep.png

Last edited:
Associate
Which mobo/cpu are you running there Moogleys? Does the 430 have any space between the side panel and mobo tray for cables or are they all tucked into the gap behind the hdd cages? Looks really neat and tidy nice job.

Soldato
Which mobo/cpu are you running there Moogleys? Does the 430 have any space between the side panel and mobo tray for cables or are they all tucked into the gap behind the hdd cages? Looks really neat and tidy nice job.

Its an MSI 785g no space for cables behind the motherboard and backplate its quite a narrow case. All the cables are cable tied behind the Drive cage with some creative thought...lol

I have just ordered a Bequit 600w psu non modular which has twice the cable as the Corsair so will be a challenge to keep them all hidden...

Associate
Phew... After all my problems starting with a dead mobo, then a B3 replacement, then sending my heatsink baseplate away by accident during RMA and finally having a dodgy DVI cable it's working properly at last! :)

dscf0213d.jpg

My first full PC upgrade since 2007 and I'm impressed! :)

Soldato
The case is very good imo, it was a plesure to build and very easy to route cables to keep tidy. It is pretty quiet, I think most the noise if from the H70 fans if anything. No rattles or hums, eveything is in solid so nothing moves.

I've got one issue with temps which should be sorted tomorrow. Asus recomend fitting a fan on the MB if you don't have a down blowing cpu cooler. Both the PCIe sensors go red when gaming 60-61c.

These are the temps 5mins later.

capture2ep.png

how you supposed to mount a fan to the mobo?

Back
Top Bottom