Pre Order - The New Qpad Mechanical LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard

Soldato
OP
Qpad owner and MD has been looking at this thread and has asked me to post this on his behalf

“Xarmor U9BL as a product is “end of life”. It is not being manufactured anymore. U9BL was an improved version of the Scorpius (which has been around for 17 years), and the QPAD MK-80 is a further development of the U9BL.”

About why we choosed MX Cherry blue: (Direct translated by google from Swedish. Please help making it better)

Why did you choose MX Blue when Overlockers (forum) state that MX Black is most common for gaming today:

-QPAD: It is a matter of taste. Overclockers obviously think that other Cherry models are nicer for gaming. We ourselves, together with several pro gamers for a long time tested all Cherry switches and found that the MX Blue felt best.

MX Blue becomes like a tuning fork in game where you both feel and hear the click. The blue switches appeal to all your senses. Auditory, tactile and visual. The only thing that made us start thinking about choosing other MX switches was the idea of being 16 years old (tapping hard on your keys) staying up when your parents where sleeping, trying to be as silent as possible to not wake them up. But in the end quality and feeling has been our priority values when we made our choice.

Best regards
Christer Körnbäck, President /founder

Soldato
OP
Just got a UK layout image of the keyboard!

qpadmk80uklayout.jpg

Associate
Nice feedback from Chris and good info for the layout.

Switch choice is always personal, but I agree blues are a solid choice.

The translation is funny talking about the 16 yr olds, defiantly the top mechanical keyboard OcUK are offering.

Permabanned
I just like that the cable is off center for once.

It baffles me why manufactures put the cable dead center, when most people have their keyboard centered with their monitor, then they have to trail this ugly looking cable AROUND the monitor.

Small quibble I know, but one I think that some of you will share with me.

Back
Top Bottom