Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can we go back 658 pages please and start arguing about what some call the the built in wallhack that is spotting please, I've not had a good read of those comments for a few months and I think they need airing again.

That is all. Over.

Soldato
Well, I read those comments as they would make every effort to include them for the launch but they WILL be included in the game at some point even if it doesn't make it for launch day.

Associate
How to change Origin ID:

Download Scrabble Free for iOS and then log in with your Origin account. Once you've logged in go to settings (the little gear in the bottom left corner) and then click on "Edit Account" and there you go. You can change your username to something you are more comfortable with. Same for Android.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/scrabble-free/ca.jamdat.flight.scrabblefree

Last edited:
Soldato
Prehaps if you spent less time trolling and more time reading the thread, you'd have seen that Joystick support and comm rose will be released at launch!

Perhaps if you done some reading up yourself you will find that commo-rose and joystick support has not been confirmed for launch, bless them they are trying to get it in though, it's not as if the PC is suppose to be the lead platform or anything.

ComRose and stick support WILL be included - DICE is trying to make it happen for launch.

http://twitter.com/#!/crash7800/status/124458285934977024

B&W

B&W

Soldato
which game did not need any patches and was released without any issues bugs?
at least dice is trying to listen to the community and implement what it wants.BF3 will be by far the best game of the year.

Soldato
There is of yet no confirmation.

I find the fact that it is having to be added slightly odd? I dont mind flying with keys/mouse, but youd think something as fundamental as joystick support would be finished by now?

Indeed, commo rose I don't expect but native joystick support I would expect considering the PC is supposed to be the lead platform. :mad:

Caporegime
How to change Origin ID:

Download Scrabble Free for iOS and then log in with your Origin account. Once you've logged in go to settings (the little gear in the bottom left corner) and then click on "Edit Account" and there you go. You can change your username to something you are more comfortable with. Same for Android.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/scrabble-free/ca.jamdat.flight.scrabblefree

Huzzah, something useful!

There is of yet no confirmation.

I find the fact that it is having to be added slightly odd? I dont mind flying with keys/mouse, but youd think something as fundamental as joystick support would be finished by now?

Indeed, a Battlefield game released without joystick support would be incredible. Maybe it'll be in the release-day patch.

Does anyone know if the Origin versions will differ to the boxed retail versions? As in, they can carry on pre-patching the Origin version right up until release, but obviously with a physical product it needs to be in the logistics channels in the near future. Just curious how it's likely to work.

Soldato
Huzzah, something useful!

Indeed, a Battlefield game released without joystick support would be incredible. Maybe it'll be in the release-day patch.

Does anyone know if the Origin versions will differ to the boxed retail versions? As in, they can carry on pre-patching the Origin version right up until release, but obviously with a physical product it needs to be in the logistics channels in the near future. Just curious how it's likely to work.

Wouldn't it just all go through Origin? I thought BF3 would install on Origin like a Steamworks game does on Steam?

Soldato
Joystick support is already there guys, panic over.

keyboard-joystick1.jpg

:D

Associate
Can we go back 658 pages please and start arguing about what some call the the built in wallhack that is spotting please, I've not had a good read of those comments for a few months and I think they need airing again.

That is all. Over.

Hear you on this one.
I'm all for reporting an enemies position but wouldn't it make sense for it to place a marker where they were initially spotted rather than tracking their movement for a few seconds?

Either way, looking forward to release day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom