Couple of new BitFenix Cases

Soldato
The two on the left people may recognise (Shinobi XL and Raider), but the two on the right are apparently new prototype cases from BitFenix. Think they went to some French thing xD

scaled.php

I'm particularly liking the far right case. It's ITX, but looks very much inspired by the Mac Pro design.

kd

Permabanned
Is there a window that comes with the Shinobi XL, or a optional accessory to buy?

I understand they're aiming for the 'understated monolith' look but I like seeing where my moneys went :)

Hmm I have a small desk, and can't find a case that represents a meaningful upgrade from my current one. New desk time methinks :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
The XL and the Raider look the best! :D

Interested in knowing more on the case 2nd from the right?

Looks like it has a front door, reminds me a wee bit of corsairs new case coming out soon the 550D.

Associate
Did you ever want a mini-itx chassis that fits a 240mm radiator on top, long VGA cards up to 33cm and CPU coolers up to a height of 18cm?

If so, I may have something for your very soon! :)

Soldato
OP
Is there a window that comes with the Shinobi XL, or a optional accessory to buy?

I understand they're aiming for the 'understated monolith' look but I like seeing where my moneys went :)

Hmm I have a small desk, and can't find a case that represents a meaningful upgrade from my current one. New desk time methinks :)

In the XL thread, I think they said that they will do, unsure as to whether it'll have a fan grill on the window yet though...

Did you ever want a mini-itx chassis that fits a 240mm radiator on top, long VGA cards up to 33cm and CPU coolers up to a height of 18cm?

If so, I may have something for your very soon! :)

Should be interesting.... Although not a big fan of mITX....

kd

Caporegime
2nd on the right does look very interesting. Hats off to BitFenix, theyre designing and producing some very elegant cases. Makes a change from the glut of garish "gamer" styles from some other manufacturers lately.

Soldato
OP
Built in SATA HDD docks always confuse me...

The only time I can see them having appeal is for people who go to LANs, or for people who have like workstation PCs... I can't imagine either of these being a particular big market. (The prior because it's a small market, the second because they'll be buying pre-builds, and not building their own.....) For the majority it's just wasted space :S

kd

Caporegime
2nd on the right does look very interesting. Hats off to BitFenix, theyre designing and producing some very elegant cases. Makes a change from the glut of garish "gamer" styles from some other manufacturers lately.

+1 to that!

Use to love the Antec cases, however, all their latest ones (except the P280 super midi) have been butt ugly :(

The only cases on the market now a days that really interest me are Corsair, some of Silverstone's, a couple Li-Lian's (even though the insides and some parts like the side panels look and feel pretty cheap IMO) and Bitfenix cases (I just love the sofTouch finish to them and the all black finish :D).

Associate
The two on the left people may recognise (Shinobi XL and Raider), but the two on the right are apparently new prototype cases from BitFenix. Think they went to some French thing xD

scaled.php

I'm particularly liking the far right case. It's ITX, but looks very much inspired by the Mac Pro design.

kd

The 'little guy' is named Prodigy and it offers support for CPU coolers up to 180 mm tall, graphics cards up to 330 mm long, and for one 240 mm radiator.

Back
Top Bottom