Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
People that buy cheats are masochistic types. They enjoy being ****ged for the subhuman idiots that they are. Hence they pay for cheats so that normal gamers can **** them for the parasites that they are.

Don
cause it ****es people off.

I think the guy asked how is that fun, or did I miss a maturity level somewhere within your response?

fun for me is beer, birds and bloody good times, I could also stretch to enjoying myself having a game of bf3, quite how cheating ergo annoying people is fun I really don't get it, never have even since OGC in CS, it's purely backward & retarded and just cries out lonely attention seeking suntan dodger - well to me it does at least :)

Last edited:
Soldato
joined my first game on matt's server for a couple of months, got insta tk'd by Panz3r because I wanted to get in the tunguska.

goodbye BF3, its been terrible. Have fun guys.

Soldato
Indian proxy?

Nope.

What if there not?

My opinion what the dlc adds in terms of gameplay should have been included at launch.

Dice would never release dlc that is as poor as metro and Damavand peak conquest. Terrible maps.

We where told that bf3 would have the biggest maps in bf history.

Now it's biggest map and you had to wait 11 months for it and pay extra.

Pure rip off

I'm sure there's plenty of hours of gameplay in the DLC which will justify the cost for me.

Associate
^ mee too...paid full price and happy with it. Too many wingers about cost here.
Lots of expansions for £40...no biggie. 600hrs played aleady for BF3 @ £35 on release..thats 6 pence per hour of entertainment for me.
I mean.....what other kinda entertainment can I get for that cost. An hour with my wife usually costs at least £100 buy the time I take her for a meal/drinks or shopping etc first :D

Soldato
I've only got 43 hours logged, which still to me represents pretty good value for money as most games I buy see only 10-20 hours or so!!

I've just logged into Battlelog and it looks completely different. Not sure if it's updated anyway or whether it's because I've now got premium (it's plastered with Premium stuff).

Soldato
Mate when your 6 weeks away from your first child being born even on the wages I earn every little helps.

If money is that tight, then why did you spend 17 oh soo valuable and limited pounds on an expansion pack that isn't needed for the game to work and gives you some new weapons and a few maps.

Logic error!

joined my first game on matt's server for a couple of months, got insta tk'd by Panz3r because I wanted to get in the tunguska.

goodbye BF3, its been terrible. Have fun guys.

If true that's pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
Associate
Folks can some one have a look at this,
Just dont seem right to me but in a good way :)

Put in a order for Premium via the proxy and got this email.

Qty Ordered Product Name Unlock Code Amount
1 Battlefield 3™ Premium No Unlock Code Needed ₹1,499.00
1 Battlefield 3™ Back to Karkand Expansion Pack No Unlock Code Needed ₹0.00
1 Battlefield 3™: Close Quarters No Unlock Code Needed ₹0.00

SubTotal: ₹1,499.00

Tax: ₹0.00
Total: ₹1,499.00
Discount: ₹1,198.00

Looks like i only paid ₹301 and this is about £3.51
Nothing has been taken from my bank yet but Premium has been added to battlelog.

Every one else is talking about £17.50 i am guessing you's did not get the discount that i got somehow.
I did not add any discount code or any thing.

All i did was :
Set up proxy
Code:
111.119.199.82:8080
Loaded origin store
Removed proxy
Logged in
Ordered Premium.

What a great deal i got ;)

Associate
How do I get a proxy to work?

Depends on the browser you are using,

internet explorer - click on tools or the cog then internet options, then connections, then lan settings and its at the bottom of the page. enter the details click on ok then close and job done.

Firefox - click on fire fox tab on the topleft and options, options then advanced then connections, settings and enter details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom