Do you think this site looks dodgy?

Associate
Im usually good at this but im so bargain hungry iI'm worried i might be over confident.

this website http://gameagency.co.uk/

They are selling a BF3 key you can register on origin for £22.94 which is the cheapest I've seen.

I should be ok if i pay through google checkout and use a credit card but i don't want the mider if its a scam.

Should i do it?

Permabanned
It's really low on all the ratings sites. I know alexa doesn't give the whole picture but being ranked over 4 million indicates it's a new and not very used site. With the data they have there they have been going for more than 3 months and still to be that low is dodgy in my eyes.

Associate
OP
well i found a cd key on ebay for £17.99 but its for the russian version, they've delivered the key and its registered fine on origin, they give a tutorial on how to change the language. I'll let you all know how I get on =)

Soldato
I got the RU version, works fine but will a bit of a pain should you need to reinstall. Just make sure to keep a hard copy of the EN language files and the instructions for the registry mod on a DVD or some such, they may not be available in a years time

Soldato
If you get a russian version, go onto EA live chat, speak to the agent you get and explain your key is russian and they will usually just issue you an english LE key :)

Caporegime
well i found a cd key on ebay for £17.99 but its for the russian version, they've delivered the key and its registered fine on origin, they give a tutorial on how to change the language. I'll let you all know how I get on =)

could have had a russian non le key for $13 :p

Soldato
that would be cool, has this worked for you?

For a friend, purchased a russian key for £19, couldn't be bothered messing about with the language files, spoke to origin and they added an english version to his account.

Bitch to origin, you'll get most things for free at the moment as the disaster that is origin and the not so smooth BF3 launch there trying to win customers back.

Associate
could have had a russian non le key for $13 :p

I did have a look at getting it from plati.ru (because I usually have very little interest in multiplayer) but webmoney is a nightmare to add credit to the wallets and the credit card payments are a little suspect through robbokassa.

Associate
OP
well my game works fine, i tried contacting EA and they won't give me a cd key, i think i was just unlucky with the representative i got, ill try again ;)

Associate
Ive not used that place , i did however purchase a Russian version myself from http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/ and then downloaded the language packs from their site and followed the tutorial for swapping language , was easy to do and worked absolutely fine !

Sorry i can't help on the actual site but just letting you know that buying a cheaper russian key is pretty simple to do !

Associate
OP
Well after enough moaning in e-mails I managed to get my
Russian Cd-key changed to and English one, huzzah!.

I really hope when I've downloaded the English version I haven't lost all my progress. I spent hours and hours yesterday unlocking guided missiles for the jets.

Associate
Just bought from this place yesterday. Worked fine.

My mate bought an MW3 key last week for £12 and activated it on steam, he's had no problems. He had to follow some instructions on activating it using a proxy, but he said it was very simple. I didn't ask if it was in Russian but I'm sure he would have mentioned it by now.

So I ordered a Fifa 12 key to activate on Origin, yesterday morning at 10am.
By 4pm I still hadnt received it, was gettng a bit nervous so I emailed asking if my order had been received. Within 30 mins I got a reply saying he was then processing orders. Within an hour I received my serial key.
I simply entered it into Origin and downloaded the game.
It didn't require any special instructions, the game is in English and it all works exactly like you would expect, including online play.
Fifa12 for £7 !

TBH I had seen the game on offer from a retail site for about £10 but I really wanted to give this place a try with something cheap first.

I will definitely be trying it again.

Associate
Anyone got a cheap place for BF3 Premium?

I got my BF3 Premium for £18. Not sure if it still works but worth a try. Go on a proxy site to get an Indian Server. through that go to Origin add premium to the basket go to checkout. Once at the login switch off the proxy (don't want them to steal your account). Log in and pay. It will charge you in Indian Money works out around £18 and then your all set.

I did this on day of release of Premium and my account is fine.

You can get a proxy switcher extension for Chrome (I assume FF too) to make it easy to go from proxy to your connection.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom