• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
Hmm, this one definately seems to like the green team :( No where near with my 7970's.

Valley-ExtremeHD-singlescreen.jpg

2x7970 @1100/1600
i7 [email protected]

Just for fun I ran one at my eyefinity bezel compenstated res of 5876x1080. Ouch - bit of a system killer this one, more of a slide show :eek:

Valley-ExtremeHD-tripples.jpg

Caporegime
OP
Scores updated, those of you with over sized picture please use the advanced WYSIWYG editor and select the SPOIL speech bubble icon, put the image tag between the inner SPOILER]***brackets***[/SPOILER

Caporegime
OP
Wish i had 680's that would give core speeds well above 1200, i hit 1210-1220 and it's game over :(

oh... come on, every other benchmark, Heaven 3 / 4, 3DMark... AMD are on top, we can't win them all :)

Edit, you have 680's. to much going on, to many tabs... not reading properly :rolleyes:

Ask gregster or Kaap to help you overclock it, they really know what there doing with them.

Last edited:
Associate
oh... come on, every other benchmark, Heaven 3 / 4, 3DMark... AMD are on top, we can't win them all :)

Edit, you have 680's. to much going on, to many tabs... not reading properly :rolleyes:

Ask gregster or Kaap to help you overclock it, they really know what there doing with them.

Yeah i may do soon, i think it's voltage as i seem to hit a brick wall and the system just locks up when stressing it after upping the clocks. But this is for another time not here :D

Back
Top Bottom