• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
CPU - i7 2700k @4.8
GPU - ATI 7970@ 1150/1600

valley_2013_02_20_19_37_01_045_zps81a3dc8a.png

Caporegime
OP
Page 6 and 7 updated.

@ Locky, astonishing run, well done, 8 Pack has just hung himself.

@ stephenb, your tied #5 with Kaap, you or he might want to do something about that.

@ Diagro, i looked at your scores again, they are off this world and half way to Tau Ceti for your clocks, everyone running 100Mhz higher overclocks are struggling to keep up with you, your iGPU is sure as sunset giving those scores a leg up.

I can't add those scores, if you uninstall your MVP and come back to me with the same scores then i will add them, not before that Intel HD carry on is gone from your results, ok? :)

Associate
@humbug - nothing left on the table, it crashed just after I took the screen shot. Can't be bothered to mess around with overvolting my cards.

Oh and you don't have me down for the red team and uksoldierboy doesn't have a GPU listed next to his score. Keep up the good work :up

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
Page 6 and 7 updated.

@ stephenb, your tied #5 with Kaap, you or he might want to do something about that.

@ Diagro, i looked at your scores again, they are off this world and half way to Tau Ceti for your clocks, everyone running 100Mhz higher overclocks are struggling to keep up with you, your iGPU is sure as sunset giving those scores a leg up.

I can't add those scores, if you uninstall your MVP and come back to me with the same scores then i will add them, not before that Intel HD carry on is gone from your results, ok? :)
The 2268 score was with mvp off.
Will disable igpu in bios and rerun for you tomoz

Soldato
Page 6 and 7 updated.

Thanks for adding mine Humbug :)

I'll add another when I get my hands on a Titan :p

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
Page 6 and 7 updated.

You forgot to add LtMatt score http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23795919&postcount=210

Man of Honour
Page 6 and 7 updated.

We aim to please

v23920.png

3960x @5.0
GTX 690 @1076/1800/1170

Man of Honour
Nice scores @whyscotty

Do you recon that you could squeeze past 2253 for a single card if you wind your CPU up a bit.:D

I am looking forward to giving my HDs a go with the latest drivers I don't think I will get near the leaders but it should be fun.

Soldato
Nice scores @whyscotty

Do you recon that you could squeeze past 2253 for a single card if you wind your CPU up a bit.:D

I am looking forward to giving my HDs a go with the latest drivers I don't think I will get near the leaders but it should be fun.

I take it you meant 2353 ?

I accept the challenge :D

Back
Top Bottom