• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
How do you get Valley to start when MSIAB is running. Mine always gives me the "cannot render" error?

Nice score btw

Cheers :)

MSIAB loads with Windows start up and I just run the bench mate

I do have trouble with rendering when trying to run full screen with all three monitors running and have to disable 2 through CCC

Hope you get sorted :)

Associate
I could run my core at 1365mhz (max it can do with 1.35v) and memory at 1950mhz cpu at near 5 ghz and still would not beat your score. So yeah your score isnt right at all.

Which means you should be looking for another reason why you get lower score than me ;)
My score is completely legit and it was accepted at Overclock.net where there is a guy who beats us all @ 1305Mhz / 1875Mhz :)

Man of Honour
Squeezed out a few more on mine

GTX 690 x 2 @1076/1825/1170
3960X @5.0

00012.png

I don't think the drivers for quad sli are that good on this, the GPUs are not getting that warm.

Man of Honour
Well 8 pack is acquiring 3 titans :D

I think he might be in for a surprise on this bench, if you look at my temps on this they are very low probably where the drivers are not pushing the GPUs. Its going to be just as bad if not worse for 8 Pack using Titans.

My temps on other benches normally get into the 80s

Associate
that's easy, go into CCC and mess with the tessellation and level of detail like you and the rest on that overclock forum ;)

we're not stupid we know all the tricks too.
So anyone that beats your top scores is automatically branded cheater?
Is that your only argument, because I can't see one that makes sense?
How can we beat a score that will never get on the scoreboard? :D
What is your proof that my score is invalid? The assumption that it must be, because it's higher than yours?

Back
Top Bottom