• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
The people of these forums pride them selves on running untweaked legitimate benchamrks to compete against each other, it's the gentleman's code you have broken.

Tweaking via third party or driver control panel creates a messy leader-board.

+4

We are also using Windows 8 which gives us a nice little small advantage, myself and Locky that is.

Then there's me pushing my hardware as far as it goes in windows 7. :o

Thought I'd add my score to the thread, I am Matt's nemesis after all, and living up the title have pipped him by a couple marks. :D

7970 1330/1900
2600k 5.2GHz

Caporegime
Gigabyte Z68 AP-D3 with a 2600k

BIOSGIGA.jpg

Hit Del at bios screen and just change that onboard to off :)

Associate
I'll have another bash in the morning at 5.1ghz and see if it improves. If not, you win this round sir!

Just wanted to make it a little more interesting, hopefully you will have beaten it by the morning. I know you have a little more in the tank. :eek:

Looking forward to the challenge, though I don't think I will be able to go much higher. ;)

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I don't but then i don't push my GPU that hard, there not cheap and i'm chicken :o

Anyway, i have a lot of careful reading to do before i update scores.

yes you do :(

Locky... the OP on that OC.Net forum is actually seeing that score of yours as real o.O
*well it is real but you know what i mean*

Last edited:
Soldato
Just done another run.

Cpu 3930k @ 4.9ghz (mostly unstable)

GPU 7970 @ 1355mhz/1900 (1.337v)

I don't think I will be beating this score, pretty all my rig has to give without damaging it.

00004z.png

Last edited:
Associate
Does CPU speed effect the benchmark?

Haven't really played with Valley but with Heaven it made no difference

Not entirely sure, only did two runs in total. One at 5.15GHz with the memory at 2150MHz, and the second at 5.2GHz with the memory running at 2133MHz. The scores were almost identical.

Haven't tried lower CPU frequencies, but at 1080p the CPU can make a small difference in most benchmarks I have tried with the 7970 at the clocks I was running.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom