• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
OP
@humbug

I think you missed my score on post 327

Thanks

Squeezed out a few more on mine

GTX 690 x 2 @1076/1825/1170
3960X @5.0

00012.png

I don't think the drivers for quad sli are that good on this, the GPUs are not getting that warm.

Yup, sorry... its added now :)

Associate
My posts don't appear

I know and I know that CYPER is the one that pm'd the mods and OP on that forum.

Hello everyone.

First Cyper didnt sell you all. I discovered it myself.

Lock3h --- CPU@ 3930k 4.7 Ghz ---- GPU 7970 ; 1340 / 1900 ---- AVG. FPS 61.0 ---- Score 2514

Something fishy here, I don.t undertsand why you have lower score (2514) than people with 60,2.

How am I suppose to fit you there?

After entering all the data manually, its really hard to trick me. Yes there is probably cheaters in the chart but no cheaters will be able to make Top 10 of any charts since I suspect higher scores sometimes and members with low post count or low reputation points.

Anyhow, if you want to participate in a legit way, feel free to join and fill the form, don't forget to post a screenshot.... Not a tricky one :D .

Soldato
My posts don't appear

Hello everyone.

First Cyper didnt sell you all. I discovered it myself.

After entering all the data manually, its really hard to trick me. Yes there is probably cheaters in the chart but no cheaters will be able to make Top 10 of any charts since I suspect higher scores sometimes and members with low post count or low reputation points.

Anyhow, if you want to participate in a legit way, feel free to join and fill the form, don't forget to post a screenshot.... Not a tricky one :D .

Seems your tone has changed on this forum rather than lording it up on that forum.

The screen shot was legit, just tweaked to hell in the CCC etc. ;)

My real score is currently 2387 I think.

I think 2450 ish is on the cards with strap and blk clocking to allow a slightly higher gpu clock. But I need to remove 2 cards as I get black screen with them all in.

But in your opinion is CYPER's score is dodgy and doesn't tally up with his hardware?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Lets not drag other posts from other forums into this one please, what people do or say here is all that matters here

Pages 16 and 17 updated.

@ Besty, incredible clock and score, i think your the man to beat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom