• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
Intel 3579K 4.4ghz
Std Clocks Titan 837/1502 for reference

extreemvalleystdtitan.jpg

If the screen grab is a little to late for you, it's because, print screen grabs take 2 goes, if it's a problem feel free to exclude ;)

Permabanned
Well finally uploaded screenshot
1230/1650 12.2 beta 6 drivers
00000ot.png

kamz i love your golden chip on 7950 :D What voltage are you using for those clocks ??

Last edited:
Associate
EDIT - SEE BELOW FOR IMPROVED SCORE

MSI Radeon 6950 (Twin Frozr III) @ 950/1325

2500K @ 4.0GHz

IOragdl.jpg

Score - 1092

Not going to top any leaderboards but good for comparison :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
All updated.

Boomstick777 and Gregster, +###Mhz means nothing to me, please add your actual clocks, Gregster i just need it for SLI :) Nice score BTW...

I also need your clocks Mr.Cookie :)

bakes0310, please turn off your iGPU in the BIOS, i can't add your score with Intel HD in the results, please see rules :)

Erm??? i think thats it....

Permabanned
kamz still i am on few OC forums Your 7950 is truly one of its kind :D
I get artifacts pass 1230 and its not stable pass 1235.
Still its VTX Cheapest 7950 ocuk used to sell so i am not far off gold chip myself.
What volts on memory are you using daily ?? I just got it at 1.611 i went over many forums and cant find much info about memory voltages :(

Last edited:
Associate
kamz still i am on few OC forums Your 7950 is truly one of its kind :D
I get artifacts pass 1230 and its not stable pass 1235.
Still its VTX Cheapest 7950 ocuk used to sell so i am not far off gold chip myself.
What volts on memory are you using daily ?? I just got it at 1.611 i went over many forums and cant find much info about memory voltages :(

OC.net have a quite a few 1300+ clocking 7950 (Sapphire vapor x and my versions of the MSI) however some of them don't submit benchmarks ><

I refuse to run push and pull on my single rad otherwise its would be 1300 for everyday use, however i get slight artifacts at 1310 with disco time at 1340 on final stages of the benchmarks.

For everyday use I roll 1250/1650 with the memory volts under-clocked from 1.6v to 1.575

I have hynix ram not the poor clocking Eplida (sp) which are now being shipped on the newer 2 x 8pin sapphire vapor x's otherwise these 7950 would probably be the best AMD card on the market, unbelievable vrm cooling on these newer versions

Associate
The screen shot was legit, just tweaked to hell in the CCC etc. ;)

My real score is currently 2387 I think.

I think 2450 ish is on the cards with strap and blk clocking to allow a slightly higher gpu clock. But I need to remove 2 cards as I get black screen with them all in.

But in your opinion is CYPER's score is dodgy and doesn't tally up with his hardware?

The screenshot didn't match the leaderboard.

Seems your tone has changed on this forum rather than lording it up on that forum.

Why do you have to be arrogant? I think it was normal for me to get angry with cheaters (you) trying to enter the chart. What was your point of doing so anyway?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom