• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
00001.png

Arh dammit ! didn't pay attention to that the score had to be screen-shotted at "night" time :(

Associate
Focusing on revitalizing the bottom of the leaderboard, I submit another score for Radeon 7850 powered by the old faithful Athlon 3800 X2 @2600 (10x260). All things considered, it runs quite well for the aging cpu.

Radeon 7850 1190/1500, Catalyst 13.2 Beta7

00000.png

Man of Honour
to be fair, I would expect diminishing returns at 1080... I did some scores at 1440 and I saw better scaling than at 1080 (still not as linear as you would like but better)

I will give it a try @1600p later, at the moment I am having a rest from benchmarks.

How are you getting on with the watercooling, I hope it is all going well.

Soldato
I will give it a try @1600p later, at the moment I am having a rest from benchmarks.

How are you getting on with the watercooling, I hope it is all going well.

it's all back together... I changed the orientation on my rad while it was apart and now it's being a bugger to bleed, there is air in the end tanks bubbling away, don't think it will be affecting performance, just sounds like I have a fish tank in my room

I left it leak testing today and will re-connect up all my monitors tonight

I have a new rad coming in the next few days so will need to drain the loop and refill it anyway, new rad has fittings at both ends so I can bleed it and use it as a fill port / reservoir and generally make my life much easier when I need to mess with it - rather annoyed, the only place that had it in stock does "3-5 day delivery" and don't mention that that is the service they use, but it actually takes them an additional 3-4 days to actually dispatch it in the first place

Permabanned
Back
Top Bottom