• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
So a overclocked Titan thus far is 30% faster than a very heavy overclocked 7970 in this bench. That is pretty impressive and the top 7970 is on water while the top Titan is on air :)

I feel there is more to give from the drivers as well. Very early days.

Caporegime
Pretty good going for the 7970 considering you can buy 3 7970's for the price of 1 Titan.

Very true ;) I think I worked it out that you could buy 8 7950's, for what I paid for my 2 Titans, sell the games and buy another 7950 with the game sales giving a total of 9. I am pretty sure I would be CPU bottlenecked though :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Ignoring cost as it is kind of irrelevant when you are talking about benching or max performance. A single Titan is quite a bit quicker than the next closest a single 7970 and also quite a bit quicker than dual 7970's when run as a pair.

7970 may offer better value but it does not give you the top scores.

I'm no bencher I find it pointless just making a point.

Permabanned
Ignoring cost as it is kind of irrelevant when you are talking about benching or max performance. A single Titan is quite a bit quicker than the next closest a single 7970 and also quite a bit quicker than dual 7970's when run as a pair.

7970 may offer better value but it does not give you the top scores.

I'm no bencher I find it pointless just making a point.

Agree. The Titan is a BEAST! It's a lot quicker then any other single GPU out:D

Back
Top Bottom