• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
I said it before, I like how titans have sledge hammer like grunt.

I would have jumped on AMD if they had released Titans and at their spec. I know they will get quicker with maturer drivers and AMD will respond at the end of 2012. Hopefully cheaper and hopefully I am prepared to swap if they can smash Titans up.

Associate
Just tried this again with the new 13.3 drivers and got a massive score increase.

HD 7850 @ core: 1250mhz / mem: 1500mhz

cpu i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz

29y4a47.png

Associate
Had another go with the new 13.3 beta drivers. 970/1450 got me 20 extra points (2623). Not gonna bother posting a pic as I'm going to put the fans ridiculously high and see if I can squeeze any more out of the cards :p

EDIT: In regards to the Titan v 7970 CF debate, I think that the extortionate price you're paying for a Titan isn't worth the extra performance. If you're running GPU based computations or a simulator requiring every ounce of performance then *maybe*, but besides that it's really rather pointless. Not to say that the Titan isn't impressive because it clearly is, but when you can get better performance from a product that costs considerably less it does seem a bit silly. But again, it's all down to your application. Also, seeing how tech moves along it seems even sillier to spend that amount when 8-12 months down the line it'll cost a lot less for the same performance from a single card.

Last edited:
Associate
Hello fellow overclockers.

Can someone tell me what does having integrated graphics active do? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can on this.

Thanks guys.

Soldato
Hello fellow overclockers.

Can someone tell me what does having integrated graphics active do? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can on this.

Thanks guys.

It's basically a dual GPU set-up, MVP uses the GPU on the socket 1155 along side the dedicated gpu and boosts scores and performance. It should be turned off in the bios to get accurate scores, I believe is gives around a 400 point increase in this bench I may be wrong.

Socket 2011 is ok as SB-E has on on-board GPU.

Associate
It's basically a dual GPU set-up, MVP uses the GPU on the socket 1155 along side the dedicated gpu and boosts scores and performance. It should be turned off in the bios to get accurate scores, I believe is gives around a 400 point increase in this bench I may be wrong.

Socket 2011 is ok as SB-E has on on-board GPU.

Ok, thanks Lucky, I just wanted to know if it boosted the score by much, some say it doesn't and some other say it does.

I know SB-E don't have integrated graphic ;)

Soldato
Score - 2029

KFA 2 oc GTX 670 at 1189 core - 3596 memory.

Stock clock 3570k cpu

00003r.png

Wonder why Heaven says my core is 1300mhz ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Score - 2029

KFA 2 oc GTX 670 at 1189 core - 3596 memory.

Stock clock 3570k cpu

00003r.png

Wonder why Heaven says my core is 1300mhz ?

Yeah it gives strange figures, it says my core is 1386 when it really was 1320 or so and also i noticed another guy post his as 1386 when it probably wasn't really.

Back
Top Bottom