• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
Just ran it in Windowed mode, and got 1597 with 1 card, so with 2 I am only getting 300 more, something is clearly wrong.

Time for a full re-install of drivers, valley and if that fails Win 7 to test, and if I really have to, back to the "boost" bios :(

Man of Honour
2 X GTX 590s in Quad SLI @612/855

CPU i7 980 @4.29

590sv.png

Associate
Well 3DMark 11 is giving me pretty decent scores, as is Heaven. Valley however only runs at circa 60% utilization on both cards which probably explains the low scores, for some reason the cards are not being stressed by this application enough. Clutching at straws here but perhaps the issue with this is linked to Windows 8 x64, AMD 13.3 BETA 3 drivers or my AMD 8350 creating a bottle neck.

I guess as long as other stress testing applications are utilizing the cards correctly there is not really a huge issue here, just odd that Valley displays these symptoms.

Chris.

Associate
Well 3DMark 11 is giving me pretty decent scores, as is Heaven. Valley however only runs at circa 60% utilization on both cards which probably explains the low scores, for some reason the cards are not being stressed by this application enough. Clutching at straws here but perhaps the issue with this is linked to Windows 8 x64, AMD 13.3 BETA 3 drivers or my AMD 8350 creating a bottle neck.

I guess as long as other stress testing applications are utilizing the cards correctly there is not really a huge issue here, just odd that Valley displays these symptoms.

Chris.

OTT

What you getting in 3dMark?

Soldato
^^ probably a lot lot cooler than your 480 though SerpahX :)

Actually not, the 480 was under water and never passed 55c, but the power difference, the 480 ate 300+ watts, the 660 eats about 150W even on the stock air cooler temps with the 660 hit high 70's in benching but it is whisper quiet, My D5 is making more noise at the moment lol.

Back
Top Bottom