2013 bike meet!

Associate
Stupid mistake on my part. Went to do a U turn in a garage as misjudged how steep the camber of the garage forecourt was, lost balance and splat.
Only a scratched mirror and broken indicator to report though. Ill buy an indicator tomorrow and fit it in the morning

Associate
Yes the handle bars took most of the brunt. It offset them slightly but with a bit of light spanner work they are all good as new again.

I was calling myself a moron even before i hit the ground.

Associate
Looks like it's going to rain quite heavily this afternoon, so not sure if I should either leave really early to outrun the rain or leave once the rain has stopped :eek:

Associate
What time are you meeting at the services?

Was supposed to be 3:30pm, but the weather is now heavy rain for pretty much my entire route untill 4pm so will most likely wait it out and leave once the rain has stopped around 4ish as I don't have any luggage to put my waterproofs in :(

If others are planning on leaving later can still meet at the services for 5:30ish or just meet at the pub?

Soldato
Do we have a super-secret group bat-signal at the H cafe? Otherwise I might just wander round saying 'Hi' to everyone there until I find you people. :p

Soldato
Good point, what I will do is print some maps of, of the route and stick them on my screen. Will have an OCUK logo clearly marked. My bike is a 62 plate triple black GSA.

Do we have a super-secret group bat-signal at the H cafe? Otherwise I might just wander round saying 'Hi' to everyone there until I find you people. :p

This.

Soldato
So long as it's not totally chucking it down I'm going to try and get to the H-Cafe about 9:30-10 and hang about just to say hi before you all head off.

Pretty darn sure there won't be another black CCM supermoto around, so perhaps that'll make a good meeting point??

img3536b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom