• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
OP
Nay bother, people can easily resubmit entries.

I can leave it where it is and make a new dual GPU section, 1080P single is mostly intact.

There is another option, the server might have cached it prior to my edit.

If edit history is saved in vBulletin someone with Admin access could pull the data out of the last save.

If one of the staff could look into to that please, I would be grateful. :)

Man of Honour
I have retrieved the data from all updates prior to 20th June and edited your 2nd post to show this info. Feel free to copy this over to your first post and amend with all updates after 16th June as appropriate.

:)

Soldato
1x 7970 Matrix Platinum @ 1300/1800

I7 3960X @ 4.9GHz

krh.png

Err! My entry is no longer listed. ;)

Soldato
New GPU, XFX HD7950 DD, as I got a sweet deal with a straight swap for my HD7870XT :D

Voltaged locked and could only achieve 1050/1350 on stock volts, but after upping it on Trixx to 1.13v I could achieve 1120/1400, happy enough :)

http://i40.tinypic.com/2uixlxu.png

Please either link to images that size, or resize to something a little more monitor friendly - Davey

Soldato
You didn't add your gpu clocks.

People are just joining to beat me now. :)

I think i might still have a few points left in the tank, not much though.

I'm tempted to snag some faster mem just for this then sell it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom