• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
my scores
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 WindForce 3x OC default clock speeds

ya3w.jpg

you need to resize the picture can't see

Soldato
Are you using a special bios with higher volts than stock.

Yeah, T.I. bios - Voltage is adjustable up to 1.2125V eliminates GPU boost and you can set the exact clocks you want.

I use that then flash back to stock when i'm done benching.

I don't think it really helps my clocks much, just stopped them from fluctuacting.

Have i opened pandora's box now letting people know that who didn't know before?. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yeah, T.I. bios - Voltage is adjustable up to 1.2125V eliminates GPU boost and you can set the exact clocks you want.

I use that then flash back to stock when i'm done benching.

I don't think it really helps my clocks much, just stopped them from fluctuacting.

The CPU you are using works really well for these benches so some of the extra performance could be down to that as well.

Congrats on the score

3529 is going to take some beating.:)

Associate
7970@1100/1450 please add me to the leaderboard :)
feffbk.jpg

For some reason print screen and paste into paint doesnt work for me i just get a black screen with valley any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom