• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Associate
Many thanx

Thanx for the feedback guys (and gals?).

Thanx "Humbug". Never thought about the IMC.

I think that's my limit "Gregster". I've stolen......... err I mean borrowed........ an EVGA HC Titan off a mate so I should be able to see what's left in my setup, if there is more (maybe :) ) to come out of the graphics.

"Stephenb", I have an EVBot connected to the card so I can go all the way up to 1.5v on the core........with the HC block on. I have a "Skynet" bios loaded as well which allows higher power limits, but even with the 1.5v (1.8v if you get finger trouble) does not let me go above 1425. Some EVBot owners are going above 1500 but, obviously, there's more to it than just owning an EVBot :).

"Kaapstad". I was off to have a go at Heaven4 later today.

Associate
Impressive overclock on a 3960X... What sort of volts are you running that on?

Errrrr......1.58v :eek:.......but it's only for bench runs, and it is water cooled, and I don't need cooling fans living in Blackpool. I just hold the radiators out of the window. :D.

To Prime, the limit is 4.8-4.9 GHz at about 1.4Vc :).

Soldato
Errrrr......1.58v :eek:.......but it's only for bench runs, and it is water cooled, and I don't need cooling fans living in Blackpool. I just hold the radiators out of the window. :D.

To Prime, the limit is 4.8-4.9 GHz at about 1.4Vc :).

1.58v :cool:

I need 1.475v for a stable 4.9GHz on my 3960x

Max voltage I've pushed through mine running the odd benchmark is 1.5v although would go higher if I were running some top notch water cooling setup.

Associate
[email protected]
7970CF@1250/1800

Score = 4322

00003-shrink.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom