• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Caporegime
She cannae take any more!

Anyway thank god. I did it. Turns out it didn't like the memory up at 1750mhz. I' running 25-35mhz lower on the core than normal and i down clocked the memory by 50mhz to complete the bench. Urgh what a pain in the arse. Anyway i will have another stab as im a few points off beating Kaap's 690. If i can get a bit more out of the core i think hes within reach. But for now and incase i never complete another run of this... :D

Before anyone says it yes i know theres a glitch in my overlay. I was cursing myself throughout the bench for not correcting it. Also i had the text size way too big. Give me a break ive just reinstalled windows 8.1.

[email protected]
7950's@1200/1700

0VoUwoE.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Actually im more than a few points off beating your 690. Hmm. I'll have one more stab. But getting all the way to end and crash on the last scene over and over is enough to break a man physically and mentally. :D

It is normally scene 11 going past the window that does for NVidia cards.:D

If you were running Win7 you would have probably beat my GTX 690.:D

Associate
Very nice score.:)

Who pays the electricity bill in your house.:D

Scoreboard updated.:)

It's nice to break the 1900 barrier for a single card.

I'm thinking the new R9-290X, or it's variations, must be a mutha of a card, if it's going to wipe the floor with what's out there now.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
You could Mr K. ;) :D

It's nice to break the 1900 barrier for a single card.

I'm thinking the new R9-290X, or it's variations, must be a mutha of a card, if it's going to wipe the floor with what's out there now.

I think on this bench the top spot will stay green as they do tessellation better.:)

I thought that 1901 was very special for a single card too, well done sir.:)

Caporegime
It is a real balancing act on this bench with heat and volts.

Yeah no cigar so far. Going to give up for now but will revisit again at a later date.

Also, as promised a 1440p bench. 24/7 clocks as i wanted to be sure it wouldn't crash. :D

Apologies to Scotty and Kaap for the long delay in the 1440p bench. :)

NmePkkL.jpg

Soldato
00001_zps9cc6c551.jpg~original

Best I can do on stock volts :p It's still really quiet so I think I'll use these clocks for gaming :)
780 @ 1241/1825.
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom