• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
Yes, it boost all the way until it hits thermal limits or whatever power input limit is set.

Yep and that is why one card will differ to another card and another card. It is frankly impossible to monitor clocks on a 6/7 series card unless you mod the bios to disable the boost function. The clocks fluctuate the whole time and can be at 1060Mhz at one time and then down to 980Mhz another time.

Man of Honour
You said while whyscotty said and yet your posting about 18% higher scores, The application states 1379Mhz clearly thats what it is or what its spent most of the time running at, from here on what clock rates the application display is what will get added to the leader board.

I have showed you the way the cards boost and none of them has ever got anywhere near 1379mhz, Valley is well known for reporting the clocks way higher than what they really are.

Caporegime
OP
I have showed you the way the cards boost and none of them has ever got anywhere near 1379mhz, Valley is well known for reporting the clocks way higher than what they really are.

With 18% higher score than whyscotty i'm inclined to think they were running a hell of a lot higher than the sub 1Ghz you claimed.

What Haven reports is whats going in from now on, i don't see what the problem is with doing that.

Caporegime
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=24390947&postcount=979

I grabbed Kaaps 690 bench and you can see that the bench is reporting 1362Mhz for each GPU. I looked back through the thread at the start and Khemist did a bench run and his 680 was reported as 1362Mhz

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23772285&postcount=13

I then looked at an earlier bench from WhyScotty and if we take what Valley is reporting, he was running at over 1500Mhz :eek:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23924468&postcount=725

If you add what Valley is saying, you will be adding completely the wrong clocks.

I don't see why you are making a big issue out of this? I thought these bench threads were a bit of fun.

Man of Honour
With 18% higher score than whyscotty i'm inclined to think they were running a hell of a lot higher than the sub 1Ghz you claimed.

What Haven reports is whats going in from now on, i don't see what the problem is with doing that.

The difference between whyscotty and me is he is reporting the boost clocks and I am reporting the set clocks.

The problem with using what Valley tells you is none of the clocks will be right on NVidia cards.

If I could find a way of getting my 4 Titans to run @1379mhz I would probably have 8 Pack, Gregster and Whyscotty bashing down my front door wanting to know how I did it without volt mods and on plain water.:D

Soldato
Improvement after the latest drivers :)

10489108016_26bc410621_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom