• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
Ah go on then

h33o.png

4770k @ 4.3. 1280/1852

Associate
My new windforce 780 ver2.0 @1094 core - boosting to 1254. memory @1727.
i5 2500k @4.5ghz

Only adjusted the power target to 105% no overvoltage.
Any higher on the core and i get a black screen then reverts to stock clocks.

updz.png

Soldato
Hey guys I'm curious as to why the difference shown by the benchmark and gpuz.

I've just got my 780 and in the process of overclocking it and my 2500k.

I've added +200 to the core and gpu z shows the following 1102 clock, 1154 boost.
The valley bench shows 1441 in the top right, what does that mean?

Looking forward to playing some more :)

Man of Honour
Hey guys I'm curious as to why the difference shown by the benchmark and gpuz.

I've just got my 780 and in the process of overclocking it and my 2500k.

I've added +200 to the core and gpu z shows the following 1102 clock, 1154 boost.
The valley bench shows 1441 in the top right, what does that mean?

Looking forward to playing some more :)

Valley does not show the correct clocks for some NVidia cards.

OcUK Staff
What GPU is that?

@ Gibbo, unfortunately i can't add that to the score board, i made the rules so you have to take the screen shot while in bench, at the begging of the next cycle.

sorry.

Scores Updated...

Not re-running again now sorry, test rig is now dismantled. It is legit, done at the right settings.

R290 Pro at 1220 / 6400 on a Haswell 5GHz CPU.

I am not here to try and get the best scores, the result is there to merely just show users what the new card can do.

So it helps the users to see it in the chart, so please add it, your decision in the end, but I am the last person who is gonna be trying to forge/fake results.

Caporegime
OP
Not re-running again now sorry, test rig is now dismantled. It is legit, done at the right settings.

R290 Pro at 1220 / 6400 on a Haswell 5GHz CPU.

I am not here to try and get the best scores, the result is there to merely just show users what the new card can do.

So it helps the users to see it in the chart, so please add it, your decision in the end, but I am the last person who is gonna be trying to forge/fake results.

I will add it, if i get my ear chewed off by members for it i'm directing them to this post :D

Back
Top Bottom