• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 780 Ti Specifications Leaked – Full Blown Gk110 Core with 2880 SP

OcUK Staff
On what kind of voltage?

Maxed, 8 Pack will confirm tomorrow I gave him the gigabyte 780ti to play with, but it was stock with no mods so can be done by others. The card is a very impressive overclockers, far better than Titan ever was due to something new on the PCB which I can't mention until tomorrow but it works very well. :D

Mei

Mei

Soldato
A Classified at 1375MHz core and 7400 ram failed, would need 1450-1500 at a guess and an R290X at about 1300MHz and 6600 ram to match. It's fast!

geez that is fast
i was sceptical of these clocking that good, thought they would just do a card thats faster out the box to take back their crown

i guess they can put what price they want again now tho :)
*sigh*

OcUK Staff
geez that is fast
i was sceptical of these clocking that good, thought they would just do a card thats faster out the box to take back their crown

i guess they can put what price they want again now tho :)
*sigh*

Remember I'm talking in benchmarks, in some games the R290X can match it if it's an AMD optimised game or 3D Mark 11 ;)

Soldato
A Classified at 1375MHz core and 7400 ram failed, would need 1450-1500 at a guess and an R290X at about 1300MHz and 6600 ram to match. It's fast!

Wow that is damn fast!!

I will be buying something tomorrow depending on the ti price. Must remember to take my wallet to work :D

Soldato
Gibbo, how are you going to shift the remaining Titans, at the moment there massively overpriced. And how would a discount on remaining Titan cards work would ocuk have to bear the brunt of the cost (i.e are you stuck with them until sold) or does does Nvidia or do the boards partners give you credit or can you send them back on sale or return?

OcUK Staff
Wow that is damn fast!!

I will be buying something tomorrow depending on the ti price. Must remember to take my wallet to work :D

Yup only chance a 780 has if it's on water and a very good clocker, as you will need 1400+ core and 7500+ memory on a 780 to compete with an over clocked 780Ti on stock cooler.

OcUK Staff
Gibbo, how are you going to shift the remaining Titans, at the moment there massively overpriced. And how would a discount on remaining Titan cards work would ocuk have to bear the brunt of the cost (i.e are you stuck with them until sold) or does does Nvidia or do the boards partners give you credit or can you send them back on sale or return?

Titan is aimed at a different Market segment, they will sell fine being 6GB and the areas and customers they are marketed towards. Plus we only have like 25 left, less than a months stock. :)

Soldato
Thats impressive, mine cant even compete against a Titan let alone the Ti.

Wondering what these will be priced at, guessing the Titan is now EOL so could be put in between the £650-£700 mark i guess.

Back
Top Bottom