• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Is everyone using the IQ settings in the original post because my bench only matches up with the 780s in this thread when using FXAA.

Soldato
Meh, just fired it up as was curious.

780Ti 1045(base)/3930

4960 @ 4.7

Win 8.1
EDIT: better run

hjhe.jpg

How can you score lower than me? my 780 is at stock for my first run :confused:

Soldato
What about the AB hack to get 1.3V?

I don't think that works yet with the Ti cards mate. If it does I'd be tempted to try it, but frankly I think if I'm struggling to scale clocks from 1.5v to 1.2v then 1.3v is going to be scraping the barrel for the extra.

Michael definitely didn't win the silicon lottery! Then again 1200Mhz isn't too bad. They're very temperamental with temperature though. Anything above 65c when at circa 1200mhz is enough to make it want to crap itself.

Caporegime
I can see more volts and the vdroop fix helping in truth bud. I have looked at the valley thread on OCN.net and the Ti's are doing well and will do better with water. I am surprised the voltage hack doesn't work, as these are all GK110 and reference designs.

Soldato
Skynet BIOS fixes the Vdroop. I was sure that would stabilise the clocks better but in truth it made little difference. I think more volts is the only option.

Although I'm just being greedy. I'm just not sure how some people are hitting 1300Mhz! Bring on the Classifieds TBFH.

Would raising the power target higher help? Have a maximum of 200% /600W on Skyn3t lol. It's my understanding that the power target only really helps if the overclock can utilise it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom