• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Man of Honour
OP
GTX 470 @ 800 GPU Core/ 3600 MHz RAM
Q6600 @ 3.4 GHz

ccti.jpg

And on the scoreboard.:)

Associate
Something a little bit different, probably not representative for the purposes of going on the scoreboard - benchmarking with Linux (so OpenGL instead of DirectX).

Just upgraded to a 780Ti from a 680 - the scores are about double what they were. Waiting for a waterblock to arrive at the moment before cranking the clock up (assuming I can work out how to in Linux?).

heaven_2600_780Ti_stock.gif

Specs:

Intel i7 2600K @ 3.4Ghz
32Gb 1600Mhz RAM
Gainward nVidia 780Ti (stock speed, 876Mhz?)

I don't quite understand the boosting - Heaven was reporting that the GPU was hitting 1000Mhz - whereas the specs state that the max should be 928Mhz? It was running hotter than I would have liked anyway at 85 degrees C - looking forward to getting it on water.

Also worth noting - the driver version is 319.76, which is currently the latest Linux driver with support for the Ti in it. I expect a significant gain when the 331 drivers are updated.

It is interesting to note how much slower this is than the equivalent Windows specs in this thread.

Last edited:
Associate
Bluelion what kind of case do you have. My card at 1270mhz was not going above 75c. 85c sounds a bit hot at that speed. I am getting 30c on idle and 60c on game load, and benchmark load seems to be around 65-75c.

Associate
Bluelion what kind of case do you have. My card at 1270mhz was not going above 75c. 85c sounds a bit hot at that speed. I am getting 30c on idle and 60c on game load, and benchmark load seems to be around 65-75c.

Its in the open air atm ;) I'll be moving to water asap, waterblock is currently sitting in the DPD depot waiting to be delivered :)

Associate

Hmm just looked at the nvidia console thing, and its using a profile which takes the GPU to 1200Mhz, which might explain the heat. I wonder why they default to such a relatively high value straight out of the box? :confused:

Soldato
? What model?

Edit: Oops, just looked at your post. What have you changed? There is no way it should be boosting to 1200mhz on it's own accord. At those temperatures it will have throttled off to base clock.

Back
Top Bottom