• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Here's mine at 1080p, i7 920 power! :p

MSI GTX 780 Gaming OC
Clock Speed - 1215/6600
Driver Used - 331.82

CPU - i7 920
Clockspeed - 4.2GHz

UtlZJNf.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Skynet BIOS fixes the Vdroop. I was sure that would stabilise the clocks better but in truth it made little difference. I think more volts is the only option.

Although I'm just being greedy. I'm just not sure how some people are hitting 1300Mhz! Bring on the Classifieds TBFH.

Would raising the power target higher help? Have a maximum of 200% /600W on Skyn3t lol. It's my understanding that the power target only really helps if the overclock can utilise it

Your understanding is right and it doesn't help if you are at your voltage limit.

Soldato
OP
Once again, apologies for a lack of updates :o

I would've done it on the weekend, but I couldn't face it and ended up going out and getting wasted instead.
Right now, I'm up to my eyeballs in GPU's and setting up rigs and testing cards.
Had to strip down my watercooling yesterday and am currently on air until I can find a block for a second 7970, so er, bear with me chaps :)

Soldato
OP
I'll be updating tomorrow mate. No deliveries coming and no fiddling to be done, so I should have the time, if not the inclination :D

I'll see you soon Greg :) Someone has to counter your chatbox hate speeches :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll be updating tomorrow mate. No deliveries coming and no fiddling to be done, so I should have the time, if not the inclination :D
Sounds like it time for me to try get a better score posted before tomorrow then.....;)

Ok am off now to wack some clocks up and get benching before I go out :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Damn you guys and your multiple entries! :D

Do me a favour please? If you manage to beat a score that you've already posted (that I haven't yet added to the board), could you go back and edit your lower score to let me know please?**
It would make it a lot easier for me to update, even if only some of you do it. Cheers :)

**By this, I mean just put a mark there saying that you've beaten it later in the thread :)

Last edited:
Soldato
i7-2600@4800mhz
Single 780ti @1230/3760

1080p with a single 780ti

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-2600@4800mhz
SLI 780ti @1256/3761

1080p with SLI 780ti

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-2600@4800mhz
SLI 780ti @1253/3791

1440p with SLI 780ti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom