• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
got ma 7970 lightning. my core doesn't like to be pushed much at all, but the ram seems to go up forever, its my 670 all over again but a bit faster :rolleyes:
i5 [email protected]
7970 lightning@1231/1876.
gallery_16915_587_343635.jpg

Caporegime
OP
[email protected]
290 crossfire @1100/1400 - stock volts

Firestrike combined test peaked at 760W according to my power genie plugged into the socket. No signs of strain yet, no issues or pc restarts. I've yet to bench sleeping dogs at these clocks though lol.

There is a review somewhere of that PSU where they had it pulling 850 Watts on the 12v rail in a sweat box.

I have never had the chance to push mine, its spent its 4 year life perpetually yawning, i never though i would need it but with PSU's i do like to go a little over the top as i don't change them until they start to show singes of dying, seems i under estimated it, 12v ripple is still as solid as it was on day 2.

Great PSU.

Caporegime
There is a review somewhere of that PSU where they had it pulling 850 Watts on the 12v rail in a sweat box.

I have never had the chance to push mine, its spent its 4 year life perpetually yawning, i never though i would need it but with PSU's i do like to go a little over the top as i don't change them until they start to show singes of dying, seems i under estimated it, 12v ripple is still as solid as it was on day 2.

Great PSU.

Yeah i read a review where they said it pushed out 960W before crapping out. Seems fine so far anyway. When i run at stock i only pull around 450-600W from the wall when gaming so not much more than my 7990.

Back
Top Bottom