• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Catzilla 1.0 Benchmark Scores

Soldato
Thank you Kaaps, you'll have to bear with me some time's, as l did not get in computers till l was 45 years old. The latest tech when l was at school was the Abacus, so bought my son's their 1st PC when they started using them at school when they were about 14 years old.

I'm quite handy with my hands so rather then pay some one to repair the family PC. I learned the basic's first installing the OS and upgrade a component.

Them built my 1st PC - AMD Barton and worked my way up to i7 920 and upgraded it to a custom loop. My PC's get passed onto my son's adults now lol, one has my 920 the other will get this one 930 custom cooled as well, when l build a more up to date spec PC next year.

Cheers,
Oldphart.

Soldato
5f09.png

576p CPU dragging my slowest Ti out of the 3 through this to #1 slot.

780 Ti on non boost BIOS 1216/3900 (ref cooled)

4960 @ 4.7 (water)

Win 8.1

Last edited:
Associate
Kaapstad, maybe leave a message with 8Pack to add this to his suite of tests, would like to see what his recent EVGA 780 TI Classy can do with those clocks from 2 days ago. Would be an obvious build up until he gets a 780 TI KPE and we can all weep ;) :D

I liked ALLBenchmark from the start because it was entertaining and had a plot of sorts, a bit mad with a decent dubstep soundtrack (you can get the Catzilla EP for whatever price you want), and not as dull as others out there although Valley is relaxing to watch. Compared to your typical synthetic benchmarks this allows your GPU room to cool down and push for higher clocks without the worry of temps peaking too soon.

We are still awaiting AllPlayer to finish dev for release on Steam after being Greenlit back in September 2013 and after many years of rushed games I'm happy to wait for their code to be approved. I should state that I was selected to be an official beta tester in December 2012 and I'm still not bored of it - back then even the beta was ready for XP up to Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit covering most gamers today. Saying that I'm surprised that there aren't more giving this a test drive :)

Back
Top Bottom