• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Who knows, those folks at NV are like the cartel. They're in every ones pockets apparently ;)

fetu.png

NV have their people everywhere.:cool:

Caporegime
Not bad Kaap for 290 immature drivers vs titans matured drivers. Be interesting to see if things remain the same further down the line + once you get your cards under water.

Soldato
Can someone help me with regards to how tomb raider runs on my system. (Spec in sig)

I have the pre-set on high, however the game sometimes drops down to 40FPS which I was a bit disappointed with. I expected my system to run it better.

zia

zia

Associate
780 ti classfied
core boosted to 1293 (on air )
mem at 1965
intel i7 4770k at 4.5ghz
drivers 331.82
1080p

1440p

Zia

Caporegime
I dread to think what these cards could do with 1.3v. Do we think a few of them would overtake some of the Classys? I'm betting they would :D

Yer, it is such a shame that nVidia are stringent on this damned 'Green light program', as there could be some seriously good clocks if they weren't restricted to 1.21V

Soldato
Dom from EVGA was saying that the ref boards wouldn't take that kind of voltage, but I think he was talking generally as you wouldn't want to run 1.3v on any ref board for long periods. If I can do 1316Mhz on water at 1.212v, which is over the binning point for Kingpin cards, what's to say I won't be able to get close to 1.4Ghz at 1.3v! Not to say my cards would but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom