****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Soldato
Associate
My New ft03 case
Received my case i didnt get the gpu fan bracket (currently being shipped from silverstone in germany)
5j32.jpg

Love the RM750 but these flat cables seem more of an pain rather than normal cables
sj5f.jpg

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Great looking x79 build Kei. How is that pump fixed down or is it just resting on top of the fan grills?
The pump is just sitting on top of the fan guard, with some foam used to space it out slightly allowing some airflow and keeping noise down. TBH I'm pushing the boat out on what can be squeezed into a 690.

I've been looking at moving to a slightly larger case with better watercooling support, but it's proving difficult as most cases are much larger and won't fit in the space i have without sticking out. Was looking at the Phanteks enthoo primo but not sure how far it's going to stick out. (The sockets on the wall behind and the cables at the back of the case force it forward)

Associate
To be honest there is something about fitting the impossible into a smaller case I just love. The silverstone tj08 build by khemist above also looks stunning with the large rad in the front.

Doing the same my self managed to fit a rampage IV BE into a 350d, now starting to look at radiators but space is limited as the PSU is now in the front of the case.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Gave my shinobi xl a bit of a gut out and clean. I was gonna switch over to my Lian Li A70F but hit a snag. Couldnt remove the mobo without taking of the cooler, (backplate hole on mobo tray gets in the way) also had no thermal paste to remount. Removed some mesh bezels i had with a fan behind them, took out the optical drive and replaced a lot of fans and new braided cables.

Bit tidier looking than it was, gonna make a box to cover the psu and a plate for the front of the hdd bays.

Associate
To be honest there is something about fitting the impossible into a smaller case I just love. The silverstone tj08 build by khemist above also looks stunning with the large rad in the front.

Doing the same my self managed to fit a rampage IV BE into a 350d, now starting to look at radiators but space is limited as the PSU is now in the front of the case.

I'd love to see this. Really like the look of the 350D case and it's a much more manageable size than a 750D.
If they made a 'slightly' bigger version of the 350D that could take a full ATX board but was in between the 350D and 750D size wise that would be perfect. :)

Back
Top Bottom