• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Soldato
I'm going by eye as is Greg though, and it should be identical. If something seems fishy then it normally is, but I don't know enough about HWbot to know how it differs. With 1700+ core the score is more than viable I'd agree even if slightly high, but there's something off with tessellation for sure.
I think we should give Ian the benefit of the doubt for now but there is definitely something off with tessellation. It's not like he needs to cheat with those clocks!

Yea i can see looking at the screenshots there is a difference. It's weird though as his run was obviously done at much higher tesselation than what his screens are showing.

Associate
JxowdCy.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's my latest result trying to grab that 70fps average! using the SKYN3T Bios constant on 1220 Mhz and 7.9Ghz on the memory Gainward reference design
[email protected] Ghz (May try get this to 4.3 Ghz see if that helps) :rolleyes:
How's my score looking? :)

Man of Honour
OP
JxowdCy.jpg
Here's my latest result trying to grab that 70fps average! using the SKYN3T Bios constant on 1220 Mhz and 7.9Ghz on the memory Gainward reference design
[email protected] Ghz (May try get this to 4.3 Ghz see if that helps) :rolleyes:
How's my score looking? :)

Your score looks fine for the clocks used.

And on the scoreboard.:)

Don't forget to use spoiler tags for your pic please.:)

Associate
Got a chance to use Skyn3t's new BIOS but winter here is well and truly over :(

mN0m6w4.jpg

Yw4QP2N.jpg

I need to get these colder if possible, might have to run them with windows open at night but it doesn't get a whole lot colder here in Texas!

CPU: i7 4770K at 4.5 GHz and 1.25v VCORE
GPUs: 2x EVGA 780Ti Classified KPE at 1333 core/7400 memory (possibly more I can squeeze out here)
GPU volts: 1.35v core set by software (DMM reads upto 1.4v), 1.66v memory

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Got a chance to use Skyn3t's new BIOS but winter here is well and truly over :(

mN0m6w4.jpg

Yw4QP2N.jpg

I need to get these colder if possible, might have to run them with windows open at night but it doesn't get a whole lot colder here in Texas!

CPU: i7 4770K at 4.5 GHz and 1.25v VCORE
GPUs: 2x EVGA 780Ti Classified KPE at 1333 core/7400 memory (possibly more I can squeeze out here)
GPU volts: 1.35v core set by software (DMM reads upto 1.4v), 1.66v memory

Some really nice scores there.:)

And on the scoreboard.:)

Back
Top Bottom