• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How many GTX 780s, 780ti's, or Titans before they worked.

Man of Honour
OP
I hope that's the case. Im sure there was a link a month or so back about the RMA rate on NVidia cards it was very impressively low.

Unfortunately my pc is only packing a msi GE 770, so I don't make the grade. Upgrade time soon once I decide on a new monitor.

I think we can include GTX 770s too

Soldato
I hope that's the case. Im sure there was a link a month or so back about the RMA rate on NVidia cards it was very impressively low.

Unfortunately my pc is only packing a msi GE 770, so I don't make the grade. Upgrade time soon once I decide on a new monitor.

There's a line there somewhere but it's all to be taken with salt as AMD cards give the end user a lot more control. You have to really go out of your way to brick a GK110

Soldato
One EVGA 780 Ti reference card and one ASUS 780 Ti DirectCU II OC both perfectly fine.
Palit 780 Ti Jetstream sent back for whining fan problem.

EDIT: Also a 780 Classified that worked perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom