• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How many GTX 780s, 780ti's, or Titans before they worked.

Caporegime
MSI 780 Ti (reference w/Titan cooler), no problems whatsoever.

I've got it running at over 1100mhz via a simple bios flash, £500 well spent in my book.

Man of Honour
Might as well add mine:

GTX780
Non-reference
Gigabyte WF3 GHZ Edition
Worked

(Not mine - but I used it for a bit)

GTX780Ti
Reference
Gainward
Worked

Soldato
Just noticed you're also including 680s in this audit. I had an EVGA 680 reference which I bought on release and worked absolutely fine with no issues until I changed it for a 780 (got roughly 20 months out of it)

Associate
4 Titans Evga - changed three Titans due to performance
Now 3 evga, and one Asus... No issues
Two evga 690 .... No issues
One 780 kingpin classified...no issue

Associate
Gigabyte
None Ref
GTX 780/OC WF3 rev.1 (Shipped with F2 Bios)

All fine since the day I bought it, this one is the 1st gen/line of these cards & can't fault it.
Thinking of getting the same card but GTX 780ti as I'm happy with the cooler !

Man of Honour
OP
what kind of skeleton is best to summon?

Anyway, would be interesting to have this for the 900 series.

I will have a look at starting a new thread for the 900 series tomorrow, I have been busy for the last few days tidying up the bench threads.:D

I think doing one for the 900 series could be quite busy as I think Gibbo has sold loads of them, fortunately I think they are very reliable. Anyway I will start a new thread tomorrow.:)

Back
Top Bottom