• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Catzilla 1.0 Benchmark Scores

Soldato
I've been running 130 for quite awhile when benching. I know there isn't any PCIE OC going on @125. Just seems to be the better speed offset for memory and core at 4750. I gave 129 a go but had some weird crashing to desktop still so gave up with that notion and settled for 50mhz less lol.

Just can't get 4.8 stable on 100 strap on this CPU at all

Last edited:
Soldato
May have been a red herring though...Thought what the hell. Thanks Kapitain :p. Although that's with the core as high as I can ever muster stable.

Sorry Nick :p

This reference card can punch above it's weight that's for sure. There's a slight give away if you care to look close enough at the screen shot as to why I can match his clock though :D

129BCLK run ;)

4960@ 4770

780Ti SC ref @ 1376/1900

Capture.png

Soldato
It's the new version mate just run it again at same settings as you did before lol. Might find your scores better anyway :D

I would have run on 1.1 again by it was properly broken for me

Not gonna be possible to use same clocks, got nearly 10c increase in ambients here. And i have a full and messy drive, need to get another.

Give you a little tip i did on my last cpu which i'm yet to do with my current one and thats too...............? :D

Soldato
Put 1.5v through it? lmao :D

Ha ha, maybe!!

I like competition so i'll tell thee!

Run dual channel and turn hyperthreading off, you will take a hit to cpu scores but this bench thrives on higher clock speed, i should be able to run this at 5ghz in doing so and it will boost gpu scores. This config netted me about another 1500pts last time.

Soldato
Yeah that's why it's most definite interesting :p. cheers mate.

I can get 4.8 stable with bclk but on 100 strap at 1.4v it's barely stable at all. Can't say I've tried any lower than 1866 on the memory either. I thought this bench favoured memory / timings but maybe not then!

Back
Top Bottom