• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official THIEF-Incorporating AMD™ Mantle™/True Audio™/Bench mark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Pretty sure it was FPS locked for me then too.

f13bf88b6da6a8079ec28cc2c60a725c.jpg

An in game shot with full details for me.

Associate
Make sure you have Vsync turned off if you are being capped at 60fps, I had the same issue till I realised it was enabled.

t9QLvM1.jpg

Soldato
Wow! TrueAudio is stunning :D the difference it makes to the surrounding environment. Only onto the second level and so far really liking it. Started on Master setting.

What I have noticed is the game don't seem to be using second card? Hwinfo reports no usage.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I also see gains across the board with Mantle over Direct X (Again, I still think the benchmark is largely irrelevant to gameplay)

This is my R9 290 - 50mv @ 1050MHZ/1200MHZ (Pretty quiet)

I've taken pictures on my phone so you can/can't see the OSD and also I screenshots don't always work :p

Here's the DirectX 11. Could have swore I got higher mins before I updated the driver......................... *Tin foil hat*) ;

DSC_0100.jpg

Here's Mantle

DSC_0099.jpg

Higher FPS across the board (Derp)

What about 3D martini?

It's greyed out for me.

Greyed out, I also can't see a none TA option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom