• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Hitman Bench Thread

Associate
I may try this out if I manage to get some free time this week. I am leaving for a foreign trip all of April and this week is hectic. In the meantime I am sure Nick, Frosty and Scotty will represent Nvidia well.

Soldato
Nice score. You beat Petey and you had lower gpu clocks. Notice your cpu as slightly slower than his as well. Haswell helping a bit there maybe.

Yeah, given this game/ benchmark looks to be slightly cpu bottlenecked, 4770k @ 4.4 is probably equivalent to SB @ 4.8-4.9ish. Think I remember from reading in past that HW @ 4.5 was roughly equivalent to SB @ 5GHz, so there or thereabouts.

Will need to have a proper play around with the cpu oc instead of doing an bios auto overclock to see what I can properly get out of the chip since I have good cooling. Not keen on de-lidding though :eek:

Caporegime
Yeah, given this game/ benchmark looks to be slightly cpu bottlenecked, 4770k @ 4.4 is probably equivalent to SB @ 4.8-4.9ish. Think I remember from reading in past that HW @ 4.5 was roughly equivalent to SB @ 5GHz, so there or thereabouts.

Will need to have a proper play around with the cpu oc instead of doing an bios auto overclock to see what I can properly get out of the chip since I have good cooling. Not keen on de-lidding though :eek:

There's only a bottleneck at 1080P when using two cards. That can be overcome with a decent cpu overclock. I tested single card and found no cpu bottleneck present. No difference in my single card scores, even with a low cpu overclock. At 1440P there is no bottleneck. At 1080P the cpu clock can be important with two cards, but it also comes down to drivers and scaling.

Man of Honour
OP
1080p

7970CF @ 1185/ 1600

4770K @ 4.4Ghz

2dbpkrq.jpg

And on the scoreboard.:)

Back
Top Bottom