• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dirt Showdown Bench Thread

Caporegime
be7023c628751f55e7a341e9cbfbbcdd.jpg

Single Titan @ 1241/3758 - 3930K @ 4.625

16ba6e8e5c2bbbf71f5ea0ba4747a64c.jpg

SLI Titans @ 1241/3758 - 3930K @ 4.625

Both 1080P

Caporegime
OP
What's with all the game benchmark threads all of a sudden? Might actually have this game so can give it a run.

Well i started playing Hitman and realised how much i enjoyed it and its benchmark is cool and consistent so i recommended it to Kaap. Then i remembered that Bioshock and Dirt both have similar benches. Didn't have the balls to ask Kaap to do more so thought id step up. I promise not to palm this one off on Uncle Petey this time as well. He's never forgiven me you know.

Soldato
Well i started playing Hitman and realised how much i enjoyed it and its benchmark is cool and consistent so i recommended it to Kaap. Then i remembered that Bioshock and Dirt both have similar benches. Didn't have the balls to ask Kaap to do more so thought id step up. I promise not to palm this one off on Uncle Petey this time as well. He's never forgiven me you know.

Good lad ;)

By the looks of it I've got Dirt3. Is it not the same thing?

Caporegime
OP
Good lad ;)

By the looks of it I've got Dirt3. Is it not the same thing?

I have Dirt 3 as well. That does have a decent, consistent benchmark sequence. Its a different game though to Showdown, but i believe both are made by the same dev.

You start a Dirt 3 thread and ill contribute plenty of scores. :)

Soldato
I don't have the time or patience. I'm sure I had this game. Will after have another scout about later.

Might give me the incentive to dig out the old G25 and have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom