• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official THIEF-Incorporating AMD™ Mantle™/True Audio™/Bench mark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I will get some Thief DX11 and Mantle benches up soon. I found that if i have both my gpus in i get worse scores on Thief, even with crossfire disabled. I think its because in Mantle you cannot alter game profiles yet so as crossfire is not supported i get worse performance. I will test this theory later (as i have to take my pc apart) and i will test Thief with just one gpu in and see if i get good scores like Martini.

Soldato
OP
Still waiting on the thief/mantle benches..

faLljh7.jpg

:o:D

Ok, Mantle results added.:cool:

Anyone I missed, you never added cpu/gpu clocks.

Mantle entries, if you can, screenshot, if you can't, take a pic and send it with your specs like mine below.

Here's mine:

290X@1040/1300(stock Tri-X bios), [email protected] 84.9fps.

43a3117a73b813798a776b602dc33f31.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Ohhh another mantle benchmark. I need to change drivers before i give this one a spin. Will try and snipe a copy of the game on MM tomorrow. Was not planning on playing it but this thread has made me gain some interest.

I like the AMD/gaming evolved signatures you guys are rocking, would do my own but i feel i haven't earned the AMD badge of honour yet. Maybe i can squeeze in a gaming evolved logo in between some of the EK stuff in my sig :cool:

Associate
Hello.
I have a big problem that I can't understand how to fix.
I have installed the game while having my 2 r9 290 set in crossfire mode. Game updated to latest patch, GPU drivers updated to latest beta.
Worked fine in DX, worked fine in Mantle (but ofc used only 1 gpu) with crossfire enabled.
I then disabled crossfire (so I could use the second gpu for something else while playing) and started game again with mantle enabled and was met by a black screen with game music playing in background. Tried windowed, windowed exclusive and fullscreen to no avail. DX works fine, ofc.
Any idea on how to solve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom