• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
No point what so ever in cheating these threads, I do them for my own benefit and are helpful for those looking to make a purchase so cheating doesn't gain anyone any favours

Absolutely. I run these for competitiveness and fun. I want to beat all the other Titan owners and all the AMD cards sure but it is fun :) Cheats have no standing in my book.

Soldato
I don't know where the cheating issue has come from, but regardless i'd agree, it's completely pointless.
I run every benchmark with the same settings that i use on games, max settings.

Soldato
thought i would join in. as i have a 21:9 screen might help others see if there is a performance difference

2560x1080

cpu: 3770k (stock)
gpu 7990 (stock)
im actually diagnosing some issues ive had thats why everything is stock :)
SN1BqJz.jpg

Soldato
thought i would join in. as i have a 21:9 screen might help others see if there is a performance difference

2560x1080

cpu: 3770k (stock)
gpu 7990 (stock)
im actually diagnosing some issues ive had thats why everything is stock :)
SN1BqJz.jpg

did you miss this one, or did i notr play by the rules?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom