• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***The OcUK ComputeMark Leaderboard***

Soldato
Single 780
i7 920 @ 4ghz
Score 5101

dm64c9.png

Dam my full screen 1080p seems low compared to yours.

Associate
Re-ran the test and same thing- GPU just isn't getting fully utilized. Same clocks as before, slight increase in score.

kY1S5Psl.jpg

I will do this with the KPE when I get back to the US next week but at the moment it looks like mobile GPUs don't play nice with it.

Associate
Associate
Oh damn i just pipped a 290 with an overclocked 7950 :eek: Sorry shanks ;)

U know this bench seems like the hitman bench in that its a hit n miss thing.. i just ran the 600p again and only got 7525..

Maybe some of u guys can run it a few times and see how ur scores end up?

Btw i disabled my HD 3000 in device manager and theres no real difference in my scores but seems like that extra 25MHz on my core clock gave a nice lil bump :)

Lets see how it all pans out :p

Cheers hummer.

Soldato
Oh damn i just pipped a 290 with an overclocked 7950 :eek: Sorry shanks ;)

U know this bench seems like the hitman bench in that its a hit n miss thing.. i just ran the 600p again and only got 7525..

Maybe some of u guys can run it a few times and see how ur scores end up?

Btw i disabled my HD 3000 in device manager and theres no real difference in my scores but seems like that extra 25MHz on my core clock gave a nice lil bump :)

Lets see how it all pans out :p

Cheers hummer.

Nice, if I was to overclock tho you wouldn't catch me :p

Back
Top Bottom